Meet Tamra Williams
Since 1996, the Law Office of Tamra Williams, P.C. has provided quality service to clients in Dallas and surrounding Texas counties, including Delta county, Hopkins county, Red River County and Lamar county. I have earned a solid reputation for providing the highest quality legal services in personal injury law areas. I am pragmatic, aggressively use technology and am dedicated to client satisfaction.
The Law Office of Tamra Williams, P.C. has collected millions of dollars in settlements for her clients.
My firm handles injury cases caused by the negligence of others, including automobile accidents, trucking accidents, fatal injury, auto collision, 18-wheeler accidents, commercial truck collisions, catastrophic injury, construction site accidents, truck collision, motorcycle accident, boating accidents, nursing home negligence, serious injuries from defective tires, serious injuries from defective automobiles, wrongful death, injuries caused by dog bites, and injuries caused by drunk drivers.
I take an innovative approach to meeting my client’s needs, including developing partnering relationships.
Put my resources, knowledge and experience to work for you. I welcome the opportunity to discuss your legal needs and how I may be of service. I offer a free initial consultation.
- Admitted: 1996, State Bar of Texas; U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas; United States Supreme Court
- Law School: Texas Wesleyan University, J.D. cum laude (Tamra Williams was a student legal research instructor at Texas Wesleyan University School of Law 1993-1994)
- College: State University of New York at Buffalo, B.S. B.A. magna cum laude
- Member: State Bar of Texas; American Bar Association; American Association for Justice; Christian Trial Lawyers Association; National Association for Trial Advocacy Advocates, College of the State Bar of Texas, Southern Poverty Law Center and National Trust for Historic Preservation.
National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Biography: Fellow Dallas Bar Foundation: Fellow College of the State Bar of Texas
- Born: Tamra Williams was born and raised in New York.